Friday, October 30, 2015

Which photographer's work do you personally prefer? Helena Christensen or Mary Ellen Mark? I really enjoyed Mary Ellen Mark


Do you think Helena Christensen's experience as a model in front of the camera had something to do with her success behind the camera? Explain. I believe that it did because she knows how to tell someone how to pose or what to do in a natural way. 


What did Mary Ellen Mark mean when she said, "camera companies don't want to know you anymore." That companies don't care who buys their camera they just want the money. 


Describe a photo you saw in the episode that you felt was an exceptional photo. I saw one that really got to me. It was the circus one with the two men that were monkeys. It really got to me because the simplicity of they photo made it it's own photo. Just the fact that you can capture something like that in a moment is just wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment